Lars Ulrik Hune
Lars Ulrik has a broad professional experience with the energy industry and has spent the last 7 years specializing in digitization of the power grid and automation of substations.
Since 2019, in addition to digitalization and automation, Lars Ulrik has been working on researching and uncovering how the regulation of the electricity sector affects consumers, including how the business sector is affected by an aging power grid.
Lars Ulrik will aim to enable power companies to invest in proactive maintenance and digitization of the power grid, as the current framework is extremely limited.
Work experience and cases
2015-2022: CEO Hune Power Systems
- Development and market validation of DSO platform for combined LV network digitization and switchgear automation
- Consulting regarding engineering of SCADA control rooms and quality assurance of deliveries (FAT / SAT Test of complete system)
- Consulting regarding Cyber security and choice of digitization strategy
- Troubleshooting of switchgear, protection and incorporation of plant documentation into DSO documentation
- Design of compact RTU unit for ABB Safering switchgear
- Design of customer-specific DSO board for combined monitoring of 10 LV outputs and measurement/control of Schneider RM6 switchgear
- Development of RTU TAG emulator to emulate signals from switchgear during setting up RTUs in SCADA
- Development of SCADA and RTU requirements specification (Tag lists and screenshots)
2013-2015: Project collaboration with SE on engineering studies
- Analysis, test and development of lowcost Modbus measurement system for testing of 4-quadrant electricity flow on existing sensors in switchgear without installation of sensors (Use of sensors from Horstmann Short Circuit Indicators and VDS voltage sockets)
2007-2009: Lead assessor – Lloyd Register – ISO9001 (Quality systems) ISO 14001 (Environmental systems)
2006-2007:Quality Coordinator TS16949 – Automotive Quality Management
2002-2005: Quality Engineer Vestas Wind Systems
- Implementation of Automotive quality tools (8D, FMEA, PPAP, APQP)
- Review leader at gate meetings during release of new products for production / sale (Prototype, zero series, series production)
1999 – 2001: Production & Test Technician, De-Vi A/S (Danfoss Electrical Floor Heating)
- Optimizing test equipment and methods
- Lifetime testing
2015: Diploma in Electronics and Computer Engineering, Aalborg University Esbjerg
2007: Lloyd Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) ISO9001 Lead Assessor training
2006: Softadvice – 6 weeks coach training
- Interview techniques and communication
- Structuring and conducting a coach interview
Project- & Communication Manager
Phone: +45 20841280
Qualifications and Education
Line has a Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies from Aarhus University. Through her education and previous work experience, she has specialized in corporate internal and external communication with a particular focus on relational communication and collaboration.
In addition, she is a certified Digital Coordinator, with skills in digital communication and marketing (SoMe, website building, Google Analytics etc.)
Business Developer & Key Account Manager
Phone: +45 53 63 72 60
Qualifications and Education
David holds a Master’s degree in International Business from Boise State University, Idaho, with a specialization in internet, marketing, strategy and finance.
He brings many years of business development and sales experience in both Denmark and the United States.
In addition, David has solid skills in IT and digital communications, including strategic website building, web analytics, usability, etc.